Request Public Records 

To inquire about water or sewer availability for a specific parcel, please contact our Development Department:

For general Public Records Requests, please download and complete the following form and email it to


Our ability to promptly respond to your request depends upon this form being properly submitted.

Review our entire policy regarding Public Records requests here.